Have you ever been in a dilemma when you have a malfunctioning large appliance and you need to have a better look, so you take a peek inside? Yeah, well this Chinese man took it one step further and stuck his whole head inside a washing machine, as made known by Kelly Leroy – June 1st, 2016 in Weirld news.
The incident occurred on May 29th, Sunday afternoon the Fujian Fire Department stated on Weibo that a man from Fuqing city, Fujian Province, China attempted to fix his washing machine.
He stuck his head into the appliance and his head got stuck inside the rolling drum unit of the washing machine, his roommate tried to aid him removing his head out of the washing machine but to no avail.
Soon after the firefighters were contacted to help the man out of his predicament. The firefighters used a metal cutter to break the metal exterior of the washing machine. They then used blades and scissors to cut through the plastic casing around the drum. The man was freed after 40 minutes of firefighters arriving at the scene, he suffered no injuries.
The scene is very reminiscent of a child getting his head stuck in between some railings but the difference is the incident happened to an adult man and he should know better that in no circumstance one should never put ones’ head deep into anything that rotates.
This is to tell people out there that all should be more sensitive to their environment and take caution in handling issues and, of course, get expert to fix things when the need arises.